BioKinesiology was established by Elma Murphy and Pippa O’Gorman to address the growing demand from people who wish to train in Kinesiology with an emphasis on biochemistry and nutrition. Two of Ireland’s most well respected practitioners, Elma and Pippa have over 30 years experience between them and both run very busy practices in Greystones and Dalkey.
BioKinesiology focuses on noncommunicable pathologies and conditions and uses traditional muscle testing techniques to help determine the root cause of imbalances in the body.
Students will learn how to recognise common conditions, understand potential causative factors and identify what is relevant to their individual client through muscle testing. They will then learn how to support their clients holistically using nutrition, supplementation and lifestyle techniques.
Content of BioKinesiology Diploma Course
- Muscle Testing Techniques
- Meridian System
- Body Types
- 4R Programme
- Anatomy of the Digestive System
- Food Testing + Enzyme Testing
- Macro and Micro Nutrients
- Digestive Pathologies and nutrient support for them
- Toxins: parasites, fungus, bacteria, virus, metals, chemicals etc.
- Glucose Pathway + Citric Acid Cycle
- Endocrine System including Thyroid and related conditions, steroid and stress hormones (fertility issues, chronic fatigue etc)
- SNIPs (Polymorphisms)
- Hypoxia and Pyroluria
- Client Protocol (how to treat your client – full protocol)
- How to take a comprehensive case history
- Protocol Practise – How to establish your business
Biochemistry Test Vials
Practical training will be provided through workshops and clinics so all students are competent BioKinesiology practitioners. They will be able to avail of professional indemnity insurance and set up in practice at the end of the course.